n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:55 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Hi n00bs 
[n00b] Member

Post Hi n00bs
So I have been mia for sometime now. I have a 2001 dell that i'm currently using from my shanty in the village of the penitentiary, so I have to be quick, which has never been a problem ask my celly cuz i'm somebody's bitch.

But anywho so my steam account got hacked and idk wtf happend but i broke my computer so i can't even try to access steam until i can afford a new one. And i don't know if anyone knows how i can try to get that shit back?

bUt i've missed some of you and I hope i'm not on some shitlist for shit i wasn't doing since i havent had my account or watever.

So hi and i'll be back on the forums but won't be gaming for idk.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Hi n00bs
i miss you

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Welcome back comrade

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 pm
[n00b] Member

Welcome back bro.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm
Game Server Admin

Did u at least get 5 free steam games? If not ask luff how to get them lol

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

HI.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm
n00bfest Council

only in n00bfest would some one use their comp time in jail to post on the web.hope you are well dubs

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Wait, why are you in jail? Did I miss something here?

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Strange wrote:
Wait, why are you in jail? Did I miss something here?

The nigga has always been in jail.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm
[n00b] Member

South Dakota will throw you in jail for 3-7 days for just having weed in your system. I been in jails for likes for evers yo. No i went to jail for aggrevated assualt on some punk ass college football line backer HOMOSEXUAL and since I caused him time in icu and he recieved serious bodily harm they gave me a felony. But since i have money i used all of it and gave it to a very greedy lawyer who then said let me take 5mins of my time to call the d.a. and tell that bitch to give you a suspendid imposition and you will get probation for 4 yrs and sit in jail for 3-4 months then once your probation period is completed your felony charges will be dropped and sealed away and you can get back to living a normal life, felony free. Not a bad deal but still over a few punches to the face man to man, kinda harsh and yes we were both wasted. oh and I have 6k plus in restitution to pay back still started paying 100 a month in dec. 2010 so he had horrible insurance.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 pm
n00bfest Council

Well Dubz bro, its good to hear from you!

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

DUBz wrote:
South Dakota will throw you in jail for 3-7 days for just having weed in your system. I been in jails for likes for evers yo. No i went to jail for aggrevated assualt on some punk ass college football line backer HOMOSEXUAL and since I caused him time in icu and he recieved serious bodily harm they gave me a felony. But since i have money i used all of it and gave it to a very greedy lawyer who then said let me take 5mins of my time to call the d.a. and tell that bitch to give you a suspendid imposition and you will get probation for 4 yrs and sit in jail for 3-4 months then once your probation period is completed your felony charges will be dropped and sealed away and you can get back to living a normal life, felony free. Not a bad deal but still over a few punches to the face man to man, kinda harsh and yes we were both wasted. oh and I have 6k plus in restitution to pay back still started paying 100 a month in dec. 2010 so he had horrible insurance.

good that will teach him not to mess with you :D

this is why i shy away from fights with humans, other humans get butthurt, i'd rather fight an animal, since it is to the death, and no one will be none-the-wiser.

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]