n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 So this might get your jolly's on! 
[n00b] Member

Post So this might get your jolly's on!
So there I was on bourbon with a shit ton of money because I just got paid.

Hanging out with the roommate pretty hammered trying to figure out what to do.

And do you know what came to mind???

Strippers and Strip Clubs!! Of course right because I am a single man and wanted to go see half naked chicks. So we get to this place on bourbon I think it was called Barely Legal!
We go in and I'm pretty hammered and my roommate is there pretty hammered as well. So we sit down watch some girls dance, make them work for that one dollar we are about to give them. LOL
And before I knew it, I was buying my roommate lap dances and I am getting some of my own. And there she was this beautiful girl from Peru or some place down in South America. My friend and I are both chatting up these hot strippers. Probably not as hot as a I remember because liquor kind of kill all sensory organs such as your eyes to tell whether a girl is hot or not. But anyhow we are having a good time chatting and drinking with these girls and before I knew it I had browned out. A little more information on browning out is that you remember parts of your night but not the whole thing. Blacking out is not remember a damn thing. So at some point I relized my roommate ( supossed to be a good friend) is no longer there. But who cares right I am having fun. Then the only things I remember next is getting invited upstairs to the Champagen room to have even more fun with her. So I am browned out and the last thing I remember is throwing up all over her and me headed home empty handed, but I don't know how I ended up back at the house or if someone came and got me or basically everything after I threw up on her. So who knows maybe I did get lucky just don't remember.

I wake up the next day check the bank account and I had spent over $900 dollars that night. OH F*CK right I was so pissed. I went to my roommates room and asked where the hell he went to. And before we went to that Strip Club I had informed him when he is ready to go please bring along so I don't spend that much money. But it was my fault for going to a strip club and getting owned by strippers on the prowl.

So the "Moryl of the story" is do not go to strip clubs hammered and don't trust your roommates to help you because in the end all he was thinking about was this girl he was in love with and had a relationship with didn't want to be with him anymore. Lovesickness pisses me off, get over it BITCHES. But I guess you really can't if your that much in love. We all have that great white buffalo that got away.

AND that is one of many stories from my book here in New Orleans. Maybe I'll decide to write more later.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:57 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: So this might get your jolly's on!
Sounds like you were still half hammered when you wrote this story..

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm
[n00b] Member

I believe sir its called a somewhat functioning alcoholic!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:07 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I'm not sure if I ever wanna visit new orelans now....

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am
[n00b] Member

You'll be okay just don't go with your roommate!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Newbie

There is NO sex in the champagne room. Oh there's champagne, but there is NO sex in the champagne room. But seriously that sucks man lol

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]