n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 I need story ideas, because read: 
[n00b] Member

Post I need story ideas, because read:
I am looking to do more 'writing exercises', so that I am able to write better. What I'd like from you guys is to come up with a few topics that I could incorporate into these exercises and if, later on down the road I end up using these ideas in a money-making story or book, I'll give a shout-out to n00bfest.

What brought this on? (This is 'Ye Ole Pub' so there's gotta be some sort of story element right?)

Attachment:
rain.JPG
rain.JPG [ 53.34 KiB | Viewed 7107 times ]

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 am
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: I need story ideas, because read:
Ok, story idea.

The perfect rape. Not getting caught, repeat offender, serial.

Go.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:
Ok, story idea.

The perfect rape. Not getting caught, repeat offender, serial.

Go.

Considered.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm
Forum Newbie

You should take a pen and notebook with you everywhere you go and just jot down random things that pop in your head throughout the day. Yeah some of the things may be complete nonsense but every so often you will find something that might be worth expanding on. Or you could just write about a hooker.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 am
[n00b] Member

Swampthing3000 wrote:
You should take a pen and notebook with you everywhere you go and just jot down random things that pop in your head throughout the day. Yeah some of the things may be complete nonsense but every so often you will find something that might be worth expanding on. Or you could just write about a hooker.

How about I write about the perfect rape, done repeatedly, by a serial rapist who never gets caught. Then one day, he ends up falling in love with a hooker, who just happens to be a serial killer and starts off by letting her victims F*CK her only she's wearing one of these:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 am
Forum Newbie

Kwang! wrote:
Swampthing3000 wrote:

How about I write about the perfect rape, done repeatedly, by a serial rapist who never gets caught. Then one day, he ends up falling in love with a hooker, who just happens to be a serial killer and starts off by letting her victims F*CK her only she's wearing one of these:

I like it but it needs something else. How about you make it a love triangle with psychotic drug dealer that has trouble selling his product because he does most of it himself. He meets the hooker because he sold her some roofies to slip her victims.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 am
[n00b] Member

oh god as soon as i saw that thing
you should add a detective in it kinda like change the pov on each chapter of each of the main characters (serial rapist, hooker, and detective)
btw make the ending 2deep4u type stuff lol

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 pm
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:
you should add a detective in it kinda like change the pov on each chapter of each of the main characters (serial rapist, hooker, and detective)

lol nice job fleshing things out!

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm
Game Server Admin

Elves on the Moon.

^Writing Gold

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 am
[n00b] Member

Swampthing3000 wrote:
Kwang! wrote:
Swampthing3000 wrote:

I like it but it needs something else. How about you make it a love triangle with psychotic drug dealer that has trouble selling his product because he does most of it himself. He meets the hooker because he sold her some roofies to slip her victims.

this is good, but make the hooker be a midget.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 am
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:

spoilers the detective is the rapist.
and is also a midget hooker.

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

And the drug dealer is a gook

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]