n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Work 
[n00b] Member

Post Work
So i go to help the guy whose sperm made me do some work today. This guy is a F*CK up and dumbass burnout. Any who we're hanging some gutters on this house and there is no power outlets available on this house yet. So we walk 20 ft across the alley and use the power outlet on this apt. building meant for plugging cars in during winter time. This ogar half spic sideways crooked hat wearing thug mofo walks over and says " you know that power goes to someones apt." refering to his apt. and My dad looks at him and goes " I know" and I just stare at him like I don't give a F*CK just do sumthing. and we make 3 saw cuts on 3 pieces of 3"x1" trim boards so the cost would be maybe .10$ anywho so he just stands there looking at us and I turn to him and say ( hoping he will get in my face so I can assualt him physically and enjoy my work day for a few mins) i'll drop a dime to pay for it. So he walks away cuz he is a pu$$y or he knows that its like a .10$ of electricity we used and/or he realized I will F*CKING kill him and put him in my giant truck and put him in some field and no one would even care if they found him let alone no one would look for him.
So i drop that dime and chat with my p.o. and tell him how this guy talked some shit to me and I don't want to be sent to prison for violating probation for smashing his face and that i'm bothered by this guy being a prick and tell him how much i want to punish him for simply having the balls to talk to me in a nature of disrespect. And i know this F*CK sells weed at the least so I convince my p.o. that i saw this mofo dealing drugs to at least 3 vehicles of teenagers and Guess What.. I think right now the police are visiting my new half-breed friend as I type this.. But i'm still not satisfied. I know that my dad was a tool and should have not used this guys electricity cuz its unprofessional but I just want to F*CKIN beat this wigger so bad for my pleasure. Any who i had to rant to some one so anyone who reads this can take my rant however they so please. F*CK AFRICAN AMERICAN wanna BE mofo's ( its like i need to tell the whole world of white teens, " the ghetto ain't cool F*CKERS, Those ppl(aka NIGg3rs) are trying to get out of there" and teach them respect, how to look, act and speak.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Work
DUBz wrote:
This ogar half spic

DUBz wrote:
beat this wigger so bad

DUBz wrote:
F*CK AFRICAN AMERICAN wanna BE mofo's

So wait, what's his race?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 pm
[n00b] Member

I hope you called him a AFRICAN AMERICAN. That would show that you know what respect is. Telling him you'd drop a dime, and then actually dropping a dime is like slapping someone in the face. Whatever this guy was up to, he was in the right in your particular situation. All your dad had to do was knock on his door and ask if he could use the outlet. Lying to your P.O. because you want revenge is going to come back on you.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm
[n00b] Member

he was white. and my dad is a F*CK and totally in the wrong. and i find out the dude is selling crank,weed and ecstacy, so he pretty much gets what he deserves. Karma aint coming back on that one. He was under watch already.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:13 am
[n00b] Member

DUBz wrote:
he was white. and my dad is a F*CK and totally in the wrong. and i find out the dude is selling crank,weed and ecstacy, so he pretty much gets what he deserves. Karma aint coming back on that one. He was under watch already.

It may be that he got what was coming to him but that doesn't excuse the attitude.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 am
n00bfest Council

your story made me laugh and unlike kwang im not gonna preach just laugh

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 am
Game Server Admin

Got dam white Naggers.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 pm
[n00b] Member

slayer wrote:
your story made me laugh and unlike kwang im not gonna preach just laugh

It didn't make me laugh. That's why. I'm just a nice guy irl and shit like this on either end makes me *facepalm*.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 pm
n00bfest Council

the part that made me laugh was they piece of shit drug dealer is in jail,the rest well they should have just asked the man he probly would have let them use it anyway

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]