n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 my first police chase. 
[n00b] Member

Post my first police chase.
finished my first year of college not too long ago. mechanical engineering major.
my friend picks me up to bring me back home, it's about a two hour drive.
at one point on the highway, a riced out Honda Civic with three dressed up, "fly" looking hispanics fly past us. you wouldn't believe how loud that muffler was. now this Civic was swerving in and out of lanes, almost hitting another car a few times.

friend decides it would be a good idea to screw with these idiotas. I'm not proud of it. sort of.
He's driving a WRX hatchback, a bit faster than the average Honda Civic. He catches up in the lane next to them, and we proceed to harass those clowns.
the hispanic driver accelerates while staring at us, middle finger up for all to see, and hits the car in front of him. This car swerves and turns towards the brake down lane, tires squealing and what not. absolutely ridiculous. the civic, however, speeds up.
at this point, I call 911 and report them the license plate. turns out they'd already been reported a few minutes ago, and I'm instructed to stay on the line. the officer asks me to report the car details, driver details, and what exit we're near, all of us moving at a solid 85-95 mph. thirty to forty seconds later, I see the cruiser hauling ass a few hundred feet behind us. we slow down real fast, and let the charger hunt the civic down. this guy absolutely blasts past us, those chargers are scary. last thing the officer says before hanging up is "they're not getting away".

exhilarating shit.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:57 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: my first police chase.
Sounds like a blast.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Game Server Admin

lol when my small town decided to use chargers I thought it was a total waste of money. I've never seen the local cops hit 5th gear let alone chase someone like that. The cops in my town are a waste, glad to see that someone has a police force that actually responds to shit instead of ignoring a 2 month series of home and car break ins and preferring to deal with marijuana cases instead.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 am
Game Server Admin

F*CKING beaners!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:44 pm
[n00b] Member

cybrslsh wrote:
lol when my small town decided to use chargers I thought it was a total waste of money. I've never seen the local cops hit 5th gear let alone chase someone like that. The cops in my town are a waste, glad to see that someone has a police force that actually responds to shit instead of ignoring a 2 month series of home and car break ins and preferring to deal with marijuana cases instead.

We got the chargers here too, and a lot of SWAT gear, and tons of machine guns and one of those beastmode artillery vehicles...and almost no crime to require such rot. Thank the Department of Homeland Security. Basically why even small towns are getting beefed up.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 am
[n00b] Member

read the teeth of the tiger by Tom Clancy.
he talks about terrorist attacks in middle-of-nowhere small towns in the US.
the beastmode artillery vehicle is going to save the day, just watch.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm
[n00b] Member

do want ♥ !!!! next time pics or it didnt happen

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

my town is the same bustin potheads but there is no real crime here. but the ppl soon will realize that the true American Dream is in the midwest with a big green yard and lakes safe to swim and recreate in and low population. Also we have a beef plant opening up soon and thats gona bring the horrible ppl to town. Aberdeen SD mostly white and Native Americans so cime = weed and dui's...but soon to be spics and mung and coren = worthless invaders! = we will then appreciate these psycho gastapo police we pay to harrass us for they have nothing better to do until that day. These F*CKERS have cameras with live feeds on their hats at all times. GASTAPO-POLICE STATE!!!

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm
[n00b] Member

This is why you always carry a paintball gun, that way if you see some illegal activity, you just pop the F*CKERS and report to police that they been tagged with paints.

In the balls.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 am
n00bfest Council

Kwang! wrote:
cybrslsh wrote:

We got the chargers here too, and a lot of SWAT gear, and tons of machine guns and one of those beastmode artillery vehicles...and almost no crime to require such rot. Thank the Department of Homeland Security. Basically why even small towns are getting beefed up.

because as they inch their way into our lives and incroach on our rights they will need such weaponry to protect themselves from us

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 am
[n00b] Member

god damn that shit crazy...like 7 years ago in my hometown of around 22,000 people not including college students (it was during the summer) i was riding my bike on a local recreational trail, i stop at a highway crossing and out of no where a guy on a supped up crock rocket FLYS BY prolly going a good 200mph, at this point i go holy F*CK...look back behind him and here comes a cop that looks like its going slower then shit, in all reality it was prolly going 100+mph but compaired to the biker it was slow, the next day on the news the report of it comes out and apparently the guy got out of jail stole it from a local impound lot and was trying to escape, he later lost control not 3 miles down the road from where i saw him and ended up in a lake where they fished him out...i wouldnt have believed it had i not seen it happen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:56 pm
Spammer Hopeful

pu$$y, I thought you ran.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 am
[n00b] Member

We have a ton of chargers in my town. It's not that it's a big town, but they cover a really huge area. They frequently hit the 5th gear for emergencies around the town. They're freakin' beasts!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]