n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Story Request! 
[n00b] Member

Post Story Request!
Anyone have any good last day of school/college stories? School year's coming to an end this year, what crazy stuff have you done!?!

Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 am
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Story Request!
Look at all these stories I have.

Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm
Game Server Admin

Alright crazy story? HERE WE GO!

OK SO GET THIS:
It's the last day of class and i'm like F*CK yeah just aced my arts exam and threw it in the teacher's face then turned to the idiots still working on their exams and shouted, "SORRY BROS AND BROETTES! NO CURVE THIS TIME." Then I pull a triple H and motion for them to suck my dick - if you've ever been a boy in middle school you know the move i'm talking about. Then I put on my aviators and straight up strut the F*CK out of their like I'm king of the F*CKING world. Next thing I know i'm banging some fat black chick in the bathroom.

So, I get home and tell my mom she might have another grand kid soon, and it's gonna be half black. I'll skip over this part and just let you know- did not go well.

Otherwise though, it was pretty much the best day ever.

BUT THEN I REMEMBERED I HAD TO MAKE THREE POSTS AND COMMENT ON SEVEN OTHERS FOR THIS OTHER CLASS I'M IN! And I don't want to let the teacher down because she is smoking hot and on the last day of her class, yesterday, she told me I look "dashing" with my new haircut. To which I replied, "Yeah you're not so bad either."

So I get online and I start cranking out posts and being an all around badass with whimsically constructed words of wizardry that come together to form the most perfect sentences you will ever read. So F*CKING perfect I went blind in one eye just reading over them. After that I went to comment on other people's posts and each comment was so relevant and just plain awesome that I didn't even have to wait for approval, the website just KNEW. IT JUST F*CKING KNEW!

Then I decided I would celebrate the exam I aced, the black chick I impregnated, and my amazing online blog work with some pizza and a beer. So I did.

The end.

*TRIPLE H SUCK MY DICK MOVE*

Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

The last day I went to Wink High School, in Texas, I ditched. I'd never skipped school before and rarely missed any days. As soon as it was discovered that I wasn't there, one of my teachers called my step-mother and asked where I was.

I went home that afternoon after school got out, walking the same way as if I'd attended classes...the she-bitch was standing there with the door open watching me walk, seething. I knew my ass was grass.

Since I was about to be 18 in 3 days, I didn't give a shit. I walked up, said "What?" and kept on going in past. Bitch was mad as F*CK. She took me into her room and sat me down at the vanity stool and asked what I'd been doing all day. I wasn't about to tell her I was F*CKING my girlfriend all day, so I told her I was just hanging out with her. She started lecturing me, at which point I stood up and simply stated, "I don't really care, I'm leaving." The she-devil got so angry that she lunged at me, which made me sit back down, and started slapping my face, arms, chest and back. Just started beating the shit outta me.

I leaned back against her vanity, brought my knees up to my chest and kicked out, knocking her into a backwards roll on her bed. As my feet hit the ground, I did a forward roll to make it across the California King bed quickly so I could make a quick dash out the back door and just leave. The gasbag was quicker than I thought and caught up to me as I reached the back door, trying to quickly unlock and open it then dash out...she grabbed the back of my collar and scratched the F*CK out of my neck, drawing blood.

That was the last time I saw her for amost 7 years. I saw her a couple of times as an adult but haven't really seen her since. Last I heard, she was in the hospital on life support. I'm still waiting for her to die so I can go piss on her grave after she's buried. Oh, and I'll do a little dance on it too. F*CK her.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

coach ftw!

but unstawpableu get gold stars for TRIPLE H SUCK MY DICK MOVE.. i pulled that out at men's league hockey 2 wks ago.. men on the benches rolled! .. classic!

Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]