n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:00 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 my life right now 
[n00b] Member

Post my life right now
man it started the day before my b day march 10th this year . My wife isn't a citizen to this country, she is from Indonesia. but she came here when she was 5 years old so she is F*CKING American damn government took her away from me . i have been trying to get her back, hired a lawyer ,now its a waiting game . most stressful time of my life. Its like something is missing and coming home to nothing. ps and sex haven't had any for 7 months life sucks right now oh yea add me on fb just find me through coach's fb

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:14 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Post Re: my life right now
If you're a citizen and married her, doesn't that make her a citizen too?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

I thought that's how it worked too.

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Re: my life right now
Gman wrote:
If you're a citizen and married her, doesn't that make her a citizen too?

Are you a citizen? But yeah, that seems... strange.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 am
[n00b] Member

that's what i thought to but they said she over stay her visa. so they made her go back. it was like i couldn't do anything. They said, she can go to jail and they pay for her to go back or i pay for it and i take her to the airport and man that was hard. i didn't say bye, i said, see you soon i love you Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_33 , it made me feel a Lil bit better, but not enough. right now I'm just waiting for them to approve the I-130 that so she can get visa and come back then we have to do more to get her a green card. but yea why I'm so down is i been with her for 9 years and married for 4 of those years.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm
[n00b] Member

Did you make the marriage official to the state?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm
[n00b] Member

yea like 4 years ago, they are F*CKING up my life

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 am
[n00b] Member

thats retarded, once youre married you shouldnt be able to be deported. sorry man good luck

Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:47 am
[n00b] Member

i was sad to see this sorry your having a hard time getting her back home

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Such bad things happen to good people... only makes you stronger. and hopefully your love stronger.. what a test of faith and devotion! Good Luck!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 am
n00bfest Council

definitely get a lawyer man thats the only way to deal with the government

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 pm
[n00b] Member

yea i did slayer 500 dollars up front im just waiting on the form i sent in then i got like three other step man i hope it goes fast
thanks for the heads up

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm
[n00b] Member

I've known several people who were from another country and got married to one of my family members or friend of the family and every one of them had to get a green card. Did you guys forget to discuss that matter prior to the marriage?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 pm
[n00b] Member

They took your wife away? Dude, that's rough. Will be prayin for your marriage, and for the safe return of your wife. Government can't take family away like that, Americans have been intermarrying since the country freaking started. Really sorry man

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm
[n00b] Member

Very sorry to hear that :( The good thing is that you will definitely be able to bring her back here, as long as there is an official record of your marriage. Trust me on this. Your lawyer will take care of this fast.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am
[n00b] Member

thanks guys need all i can get right now

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 pm
[n00b] Member

Good luck man, stay strong

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm
[n00b] Member

Hey.. She should had never left... Because she would had never gone to gail.. She leagel as of the fact once u where married.. All u needed was paper work...

I have a green card ttoo.. An i did it all bymy self no lowers..
Either way since she left u need to go to the usa embersy inindunisia.. And get a visa there.. In 30 days shes here.. U will need to show that u guys have been married for that long.. That makes no sence that anyone would had said that... She just needed a new i94 and she could had gotten that at her embersy..and she woud had been 90days to get the green card started..eventhough shes leagel since your married...with papers or not..

When i married my wife i was all worried.. I was readding all about imigration stuff.. If u want some help.. I know some people in imigation... Pm me and i will seend u some phone numbers...

Also.. What wil help you super mach and my speed things up.. Go to your local congress man... He wants your vote anyway.. I did go and had them ask some question.. They can give u answeres faster because they have a direct line to imigrarion and can speed things up... even though i cant vote they still helped..

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole.
If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy, half-low
fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with
one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 pm
[n00b] Member

she coming back soon everything been approved I'm so happy . i hope she comes before Christmas .

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:49 pm
[n00b] Member

Wow, that's one hell of a good news!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next