n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Odd dreams 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Odd dreams
Reborn wrote:
I just can't remember any of my dreams :( I feel so jealous...

same ehre. or i dont have them... cant remember :/

tikimon@n00bfest.com

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=30772.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm
[n00b] Member

I remember there was this one dream I had where I was at a dinner party in a fancy ballroom at a huge long table with

William H. Macy

and about 50-100 guests all dressed to the nines.

Mr. Macy noticed that I was tapping a song on the table with my fingers, and he said "well boy, that is very good, but have you heard this little number?" and starts tapping a song of his own.

His song blew my mind.

As a result of this, I was inspired, and challenged him to a finger-tapping duel, in front of all the guests!!

Some orchestral 'Disney Musical' styled song started playing in the background and I'm all like "Oh yeah, well let's see you top this!" and went into something resembling the Handel's Messiah of finger-tapping and the guests all went crazy with excitement.

There was a short interlude of violin while everyone gathered their composure, and Mr. Macy expounded "That was most impressive, but you haven't gotten the best of me yet!"

We're tapping away on all kinds of random shit like bannisters and people's heads for what seems like an hour, and then when it was all done, everyone was roaring with applause and we called it a tie.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 pm
n00bfest Council

AnalChowMein wrote:
I had a dream once,

I was racing Ronald Regan in his personal vehicle with his wife. He smoked me off the line. I lost sight of him around a curve but I heard him crash. When I got around the curve his vehicle was destroyed but he was standing holding hands with his wife as if nothing happened. I asked if he was ok. He was. I asked how he came out of that wreck without a scratch and he told me that his vehicle was designed by the government and that the interior had no gravity which saved him. Then I woke up.

I have recurring zombie dreams. One of them I fight them off in the last room of the house I grew up in. No escape from that room. So I float to the ceiling just out of the zombie's reach blasting them in top of the head while floating to the exit. Then I w0ke up, feeling like I was falling.

Another recurring zombie dream is where myself and others steal this amazing lifted 454 chevy pickup and take it to a gun store. We steal everything we need and use the guns while sitting in the bed of the pickup. Millions of zombies lose their life after our cross country zombie extermination trip. Then I woke up.

Had a dream that I was left behind while fighting in a war. My army bailed on me because I had fallen off of this bridge into some shallow water. I hid for years, lost behind enemy lines of some strange country. Finally people started to repopulate and build houses and such. I became the local weird guy that lived off of trash and broke into peoples houses to steal food. Eventually someone took me in. I was allowed to sleep in their basement but one night when it flooded I started to have flashbacks of the time when my army abandon me. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream once were I was the host of some cheesy game show. The contestants were all friends of mine. I only remember one question but when I woke up I had the feeling that they were all the same style of question, dirty, gross or weird. The question went to my friend Dave, if you walked in on your father masturbating and you both locked eyes for 10 seconds, what would you do? The crowd went wild and then I woke up. I have actually asked Dave this question while awake and all he could ask was where did I come up with this crazy shit. In my dreams.

Had a dream once that I was trying to get some putang and just as it was about to go in the chick freaked out and chased me while holding a machete. I was able to only get my underwear on as I started to run down the street. I ran to the fire dept. were they were able to keep her away from me until the police arrived. When I woke up from that one I was checking my back for slashes from the machete.

I also have recurring dreams about my officers shooting people while at work. I guess this is my biggest fear working where I do. I have had 2 so far. One was so realistic that when I woke up I had to take the phone out of my hand and smoke. I was about to call the officer that the dream was about to see if he was ok. I have told both officers about the dreams and even thought about putting them on the desk for a while so they don't have the chance to shoot anything.

I had a dream once that I was attempting to cross Lake Huron from Michigan to Canada near the town of Port Sanilac while the lake was frozen. At this spot it would be impossible as the lake never freezes all the way across. I made it about 300 yards off the beach and I went into the drink with my truck simply falling off where the ice ended and the water opened up. While under water I crawled out of the window of the truck. Instead of climbing back onto the ice I decided, for some reason, that I had to swim under it back to shore. I made it to shore, I noticed that there was no way to get from under the ice and just before I ran out of breath I woke up.

I have had a bunch more but these are some of the best or the ones that I can remember. I think a lot of this comes from the drinking before I sleep on the weekends.

your fucked in the head man lol j/k .

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 am
[n00b] Member

I dont usually have normal dreams, most of them are all really crazy, but sometimes iI have dreams and its just normal stuff, but later on sometimes, what I dreamt really happens, in vivid detail exactly as it was in my dream. Sometimes I also have dreams that are kinda lucid, but halfway through I lose control of them. And right now the only crazy dream I can remember is:
A bunch of people from school and I come to some island in the middle of the ocean on a school bus, (i guess we put the bus on a ferry) and we all get out and theres a main building for some school event, the teachers all stand in the door ushering people in,, but me and my friends just sit on the steps smokin pot and drinkin. So after that the thing is over and everyone come back outside, then me and my buds walk away cause were anti-social, we go and stand next to a cliff, and just look out at the ocean, then we all look down at our watches and start counting down till midnight, and when i looks at my watch i notice its the day before dec. 21, 2012, and as it turns midnight the ground starts shakeing and the ground splits, a start to turn around and look at my friends, but they all fell over and are laying on the ground, then the whole world starts to tilt and halfway to the ground I wake up. oddly enough this was the first day i had used my new alarm clock that wakes me up by shakeing the bad, and shortly after i woke up it went off, it scared the shit outta me. almost as bad as when it started to pour down rain once i finished watching "The Day After Tommorow".

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 am
Game Server Admin

I've got a weird one.

When I was a kid, for about a month I would go to bed knowing I had to pee, but i'de pretty much say F*CK it and jut fall asleep(I was lazy) Half the times I did that, i'de have a dream. But the dream was just like a camera pointed into the bowl of a toilet. Then i'de wake up, and i'de either be currently pissing, or on the verge, where you just cant hold it any longer. After about 10 times I started going to the bathroom before bed and it fixed it lol.

But other than that I don't remember to many dreams. I know i've had plenty, but they are rare. When I have them they are F*CKING good though.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm
[n00b] Member

Caniboid wrote:
I've got a weird one.

When I was a kid, for about a month I would go to bed knowing I had to pee, but i'de pretty much say F*CK it and jut fall asleep(I was lazy) Half the times I did that, i'de have a dream. But the dream was just like a camera pointed into the bowl of a toilet. Then i'de wake up, and i'de either be currently pissing, or on the verge, where you just cant hold it any longer. After about 10 times I started going to the bathroom before bed and it fixed it lol.

But other than that I don't remember to many dreams. I know i've had plenty, but they are rare. When I have them they are F*CKING good though.

I had a dream like that once, but i was peeing in the dream and it was bouncing off some invisble barrier midair, and splashing on to me, i woke up realizing i could feel the warmth of the pee cause i actually peed

Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm
[n00b] Member

«Deputy¦Dan» wrote:
Caniboid wrote:
I've got a weird one.

I had a dream like that once, but i was peeing in the dream and it was bouncing off some invisble barrier midair, and splashing on to me, i woke up realizing i could feel the warmth of the pee cause i actually peed

LOL when I was like 8 years old I had a dream where I was walking down a cobblestone street in Italy and a shopkeeper came outside and threw a bucket of water on the curb and when I woke up I had pissed the bed.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm
[n00b] Member

Kwang! wrote:
«Deputy¦Dan» wrote:
Caniboid wrote:
I've got a weird one.

LOL when I was like 8 years old I had a dream where I was walking down a cobblestone street in Italy and a shopkeeper came outside and threw a bucket of water on the curb and when I woke up I had pissed the bed.

lol, i would have never know what italy looked like at the age of 8, im still bad with geographies :\

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 pm
n00bfest Council

im bringing this post back due to a dream I had last night. It was the shittiest F*CKING dream I have ever had. I dont remember alot of details but basically the screws in my knee were forcing themselves out of my bones. Not twisting out but slowly building pressure and pushing out. I screamed so loudly in my sleep my family can running in to wake me up. It was the most horrifying thing I have ever felt in my life. It was worse then actually blowing my knee out which was pretty F*CKING horrible. I really hope I never have a dream like that again and wish it upon no one.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 am
Game Server Admin

I once had a dream where I walked into my house and my mom(whom i F*CKING hate) proceeded to hit my sister for no reason. I immediately began beating the F*CK out of the bitch until i heard a voice (Finish her). I then ripped her skeleton from her body and threw it in the street.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 am
Sexual Chocolate

i had a dream last night that terrorists attacked the plant i work at and i had to get out all commando style because it was day light savings time and i wanted to get that extra hour of sleep.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 am
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

h!gh wrote:
i had a dream last night that terrorists attacked the plant i work at and i had to get out all commando style because it was day light savings time and i wanted to get that extra hour of sleep.

didnt you say someone blasted the tunak tunak song over the intercom at your plant? if so thats F*CKING gold.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm
[n00b] Member

I had a dream once. and I was shot. for defending black people.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 am
[n00b] Member

Dream from this morning

It was hot and muggy, I was dressed like and even felt like a bum on the streets. Walking down a very, very tight & narrow alley I was dying of thirst. Brick walls surrounded me in this weird place. Not an alley that you would see here, more like something out of Somalia. So thirsty. I begin to notice all the dirty air conditioning units hanging out of peoples windows. I see the water dripping from their backsides, mold and dirty flies all around. I start to drink the dripping water and what is pooled up below these air conditioners. A few gulps of nasty water and I wake up. Worst part of the dream was how vivid the gross ass water was with the floating mold and flies.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I had this crazy dream where I was down at the beach and for some reason hito wasn't around me and I was hanging with my friends but they weren't the friends I have now. So halfway through it, we are staying in a hotel and I wake up and one of my friends has a knife In their chest. We all get scared and start accusing each other of things and just keep fighting and we for some reason run off to the beach and we run into the water because we are covered in blood then another one of my friends start screaming and her body is somehow getting eaten by pierranas but none of us are getting touched so we swim out leaving Our friend there and we run to this carnival where these clowns are walking around but we hear screaming around us and for some reason my parents are there screaming help to me as the clowns start eating them and somehow I find an m4 around and I pull it up and put a silencer on it and just spray all the clowns with bullets and I never run out of bullets.

After I stop shooting I'm covered in blood and all my friends are dead and then hito shows up and grabs me and blindfolds me and I keep saying what is going on and then all of a sudden I'm falling and I wake up and just couldn't go back to sleep because it just felt so weird and so real and after making Hito stay up with me the rest of the day. Later on that day while at the movies we actually saw those same friends so idk what the dream was talking about bUt yeah...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am
[n00b] Member

Ashley :) wrote:
I had this crazy dream where I was down at the beach and for some reason hito wasn't around me and I was hanging with my friends but they weren't the friends I have now. So halfway through it, we are staying in a hotel and I wake up and one of my friends has a knife In their chest. We all get scared and start accusing each other of things and just keep fighting and we for some reason run off to the beach and we run into the water because we are covered in blood then another one of my friends start screaming and her body is somehow getting eaten by pierranas but none of us are getting touched so we swim out leaving Our friend there and we run to this carnival where these clowns are walking around but we hear screaming around us and for some reason my parents are there screaming help to me as the clowns start eating them and somehow I find an m4 around and I pull it up and put a silencer on it and just spray all the clowns with bullets and I never run out of bullets.

After I stop shooting I'm covered in blood and all my friends are dead and then hito shows up and grabs me and blindfolds me and I keep saying what is going on and then all of a sudden I'm falling and I wake up and just couldn't go back to sleep because it just felt so weird and so real and after making Hito stay up with me the rest of the day. Later on that day while at the movies we actually saw those same friends so idk what the dream was talking about bUt yeah...

This reminds me of a crazy-ass crazy dream I had a little while ago. I was in a mall who's layout resembled cs_italy (what is it with italy in my dreams, even if it's a map?) only it had stores and escalators and stuff, and I was standing on the 'bridge' part of the layout only it was a metal and glass bridge overlooking the bottom level of the mall and there were a bunch of crazy TSA agents running around trying to F*CK people up and so I pulled out an Aug and started shooting them in the face. I ran and hid my gun in a locker in some room, along with my bookbag and then went to hide. Then I saw Alex Jones (Told you it was a crazy-ass crazy dream) and he stopped me for a minute and handed me an orange pack of Zig-Zags and said "You can smoke as much as you want." and then I ran to go look for my gun to GTFO of the mall and I saw my book bag hanging on the door handle to the locker room and my dream ended.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm
[n00b] Member

One I had a few nights ago

I was inside a hospital room at work. The room is the old surgery area that isn't use for anything but storage. Its a little prettier than the room from the Saw series.

I was surrounded by zombie nurses. They were walking around aimlessly and responded to a flashlight that I carried (just like silent hill). I couldn't tell who was with me but we quickly found that if you covered their eyes they would stop moving. We thought it was funny to throw towels on their heads and pull them off so they could start moving again. We covered a few up and kicked them over like cow tipping.

I woke up.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

i had a crazy dream once when i was a kid that inspector gadget killed himself in front of me and had yellow blood and penny brain and i were all crying F DR Claw!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 pm
[n00b] Member

I had a few weird recurring dreams. One involved me getting chased around by a huge dog in my uncles back yard. The dog bites my leg and I jump into the river by the house. The water suddenly gets faster and it ends up becoming white water. I try to stop myself but i end up falling off a waterfall, then I wake up.

Another one involved me getting in a fight with my sister in a strange apartment. She gets really mad and pushes me down on the ground. She comes back with a square metal tube and stabs me in the neck and I hear a thunk sound. Then I see her pull the tube out and I wake up.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm
[n00b] Member

Woke up this morning and while taking my morning shit I remembered one I had last night.

Started with me watching as foreign planes bombed a government building. Nobody seemed to notice the low flying planes but me. I said look and people around me then seen the bombs being released. Chaos in the streets outside of a house I was in. I stared out the window the entire time, I remember the vivid feeling of being scared / sick to my stomach. This went on for what seemed like hours, all concentrated on a few buildings less than a mile away from where I was standing.

What seemed like the next day I was at an outdoor concert / festival (I just attended this years Mayhem Festival last weekend). Inside the concert I jumped onto inner tube and floated a river. Not sure why they had a river at the concert but they did. The river dead ended on this dudes back porch, still within the concert. I jumped off the tube and seen my uncle (haven't seen this guy in over a year IRL). I stood up and heard low flying planes again which was followed by bombs being dropped on the concert. I woke up just as a bomb hit the ground close to me.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:32 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next