n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Odd dreams 
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Post Odd dreams
I keep having this dream where a baseball player is hitting balls at people at all the points of the baseball field where people stand during the game. Except, when he hits them, they die. It's my job to get to him and kill him before he kills too many...Just thought I'd share this because I find it disturbing.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Odd dreams
Ooooh I love disturbing dreams.

I had one similar but I was the 2nd in command to the Antichrist and my job was to line people up for the guillotine, but I was really an agent for good but to get street cred I had to kill a few dozen first.

Player [[n00b] Reborn''] [STEAM_0:1:456925]
Time 02/21/2010 @ 17:17:03

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Game Server Admin

I like being Canadian, we just dream of winning the Stanley Cup. You guys are fucked!

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Lol. the only weird dream i had ( more like a nightmare ) was see my dad get run over by a car , i could even describe the guy's face (who was driving the car).
That day when i woke up i went looking for my dad gave him a hug, told him the dream and went back to bed. A couple minutes later my dad walks in walking me up saying that we had to go to the hospital cuz my dream actually happened.

Weird Shit.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I haven't had a weird dream since I realized what dreams really were, LULZ

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 am
[n00b] Member

I had a dream once,

I was racing Ronald Regan in his personal vehicle with his wife. He smoked me off the line. I lost sight of him around a curve but I heard him crash. When I got around the curve his vehicle was destroyed but he was standing holding hands with his wife as if nothing happened. I asked if he was ok. He was. I asked how he came out of that wreck without a scratch and he told me that his vehicle was designed by the government and that the interior had no gravity which saved him. Then I woke up.

I have recurring zombie dreams. One of them I fight them off in the last room of the house I grew up in. No escape from that room. So I float to the ceiling just out of the zombie's reach blasting them in top of the head while floating to the exit. Then I w0ke up, feeling like I was falling.

Another recurring zombie dream is where myself and others steal this amazing lifted 454 chevy pickup and take it to a gun store. We steal everything we need and use the guns while sitting in the bed of the pickup. Millions of zombies lose their life after our cross country zombie extermination trip. Then I woke up.

Had a dream that I was left behind while fighting in a war. My army bailed on me because I had fallen off of this bridge into some shallow water. I hid for years, lost behind enemy lines of some strange country. Finally people started to repopulate and build houses and such. I became the local weird guy that lived off of trash and broke into peoples houses to steal food. Eventually someone took me in. I was allowed to sleep in their basement but one night when it flooded I started to have flashbacks of the time when my army abandon me. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream once were I was the host of some cheesy game show. The contestants were all friends of mine. I only remember one question but when I woke up I had the feeling that they were all the same style of question, dirty, gross or weird. The question went to my friend Dave, if you walked in on your father masturbating and you both locked eyes for 10 seconds, what would you do? The crowd went wild and then I woke up. I have actually asked Dave this question while awake and all he could ask was where did I come up with this crazy shit. In my dreams.

Had a dream once that I was trying to get some putang and just as it was about to go in the chick freaked out and chased me while holding a machete. I was able to only get my underwear on as I started to run down the street. I ran to the fire dept. were they were able to keep her away from me until the police arrived. When I woke up from that one I was checking my back for slashes from the machete.

I also have recurring dreams about my officers shooting people while at work. I guess this is my biggest fear working where I do. I have had 2 so far. One was so realistic that when I woke up I had to take the phone out of my hand and smoke. I was about to call the officer that the dream was about to see if he was ok. I have told both officers about the dreams and even thought about putting them on the desk for a while so they don't have the chance to shoot anything.

I had a dream once that I was attempting to cross Lake Huron from Michigan to Canada near the town of Port Sanilac while the lake was frozen. At this spot it would be impossible as the lake never freezes all the way across. I made it about 300 yards off the beach and I went into the drink with my truck simply falling off where the ice ended and the water opened up. While under water I crawled out of the window of the truck. Instead of climbing back onto the ice I decided, for some reason, that I had to swim under it back to shore. I made it to shore, I noticed that there was no way to get from under the ice and just before I ran out of breath I woke up.

I have had a bunch more but these are some of the best or the ones that I can remember. I think a lot of this comes from the drinking before I sleep on the weekends.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 am
Profile YIM
Not Worthy of [n00b]

When I was 4-10 I had a reocurring dream about a wild boar always chasing me trying to kill me. It always started out in the same house and when the pig finally got to me I would wake up.

Then I went through a phase where I had lucid dreams and could do anything I wanted to when I slept. But for some reason I can't seem to do anymore.
Now all I dream about is the government forcing me back into the army. : /

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 am
n00bfest Council

Recently had one where I had a massive firefight. There was a central road with rocks and some trees on each side. I exited the house with my friend who for some reason was wearing a leather jacket an a ww1 german helmet. I proceeded to the road where everything started popping off and grabbed cover behind a rock. 4 others were there cutting their hand guns in half and morphing them into bigger guns. A tank rolled in suddenly and I started dodging tank shells by jumping everywhere. Then everyone spontaneously combusted in front of me. No idea where the F*CK that one came from.

I awake into a dark run down mansion right after a storm ended. In the middle is a giant courtyard where a fountain and plants grew. The plants had grown over everything and it was foggy as hell. A little girl in all black appeared out of the fog and stood there. Couldnt see her face as she was staring at the ground. At this point I started walking backwards when i bumped into her. I turned and found her at eye level staring right at me. She wanted to give my car keys back. WTF.

Another one was where I couldnt die and decided to go on a rampage. I woke up when they nuked me. That was when I was 10.

Just remembered another one where I was a soldier in the German 1st SS Panzer division during the offensive in the Ardennes. I was sitting in a foxhole with an STG-44 and it was snowing when a flare was popped on the american side of the clearing of the woods we were protecting. The americans rushed out with everything they had such as mortars, machine guns, rockets etc. The weird part wasnt the german soldier part. It was that all the americans were dressed up as clowns. over a hundred clowns with bars and Thompsons screaming bloody hell as they ran. I killed 15 before I was taken out after being pinned by machinegun fire and woke up before the nade went off at my feet. Get some Ronald.

Of course theres other fucked up ones but i honestly cant remember them until they just pop up and I relive them.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm
[n00b] Member

I had this dream one time where my dad was taking captive by terrorists. Then they took a big knife and cut off his limbs while he was still alive and then reattached them a certain way to make him have a cheetahs body. Then the cheetah dad started to attack me... Wierd.

Also best zombie dream ever was when my friend and i were stuck in this corner of a restaurant with zombies all around us and we had no weapons so as out only line of defense we picked up the silverware around us and kicked the shit out of ever zombies in the room.
We were bad ass...

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

AnalChowMein wrote:
I had a dream once,

I was racing Ronald Regan in his personal vehicle with his wife. He smoked me off the line. I lost sight of him around a curve but I heard him crash. When I got around the curve his vehicle was destroyed but he was standing holding hands with his wife as if nothing happened. I asked if he was ok. He was. I asked how he came out of that wreck without a scratch and he told me that his vehicle was designed by the government and that the interior had no gravity which saved him. Then I woke up.

I have recurring zombie dreams. One of them I fight them off in the last room of the house I grew up in. No escape from that room. So I float to the ceiling just out of the zombie's reach blasting them in top of the head while floating to the exit. Then I w0ke up, feeling like I was falling.

Another recurring zombie dream is where myself and others steal this amazing lifted 454 chevy pickup and take it to a gun store. We steal everything we need and use the guns while sitting in the bed of the pickup. Millions of zombies lose their life after our cross country zombie extermination trip. Then I woke up.

Had a dream that I was left behind while fighting in a war. My army bailed on me because I had fallen off of this bridge into some shallow water. I hid for years, lost behind enemy lines of some strange country. Finally people started to repopulate and build houses and such. I became the local weird guy that lived off of trash and broke into peoples houses to steal food. Eventually someone took me in. I was allowed to sleep in their basement but one night when it flooded I started to have flashbacks of the time when my army abandon me. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream once were I was the host of some cheesy game show. The contestants were all friends of mine. I only remember one question but when I woke up I had the feeling that they were all the same style of question, dirty, gross or weird. The question went to my friend Dave, if you walked in on your father masturbating and you both locked eyes for 10 seconds, what would you do? The crowd went wild and then I woke up. I have actually asked Dave this question while awake and all he could ask was where did I come up with this crazy shit. In my dreams.

Had a dream once that I was trying to get some putang and just as it was about to go in the chick freaked out and chased me while holding a machete. I was able to only get my underwear on as I started to run down the street. I ran to the fire dept. were they were able to keep her away from me until the police arrived. When I woke up from that one I was checking my back for slashes from the machete.

I also have recurring dreams about my officers shooting people while at work. I guess this is my biggest fear working where I do. I have had 2 so far. One was so realistic that when I woke up I had to take the phone out of my hand and smoke. I was about to call the officer that the dream was about to see if he was ok. I have told both officers about the dreams and even thought about putting them on the desk for a while so they don't have the chance to shoot anything.

I had a dream once that I was attempting to cross Lake Huron from Michigan to Canada near the town of Port Sanilac while the lake was frozen. At this spot it would be impossible as the lake never freezes all the way across. I made it about 300 yards off the beach and I went into the drink with my truck simply falling off where the ice ended and the water opened up. While under water I crawled out of the window of the truck. Instead of climbing back onto the ice I decided, for some reason, that I had to swim under it back to shore. I made it to shore, I noticed that there was no way to get from under the ice and just before I ran out of breath I woke up.

I have had a bunch more but these are some of the best or the ones that I can remember. I think a lot of this comes from the drinking before I sleep on the weekends.

Holy DICKS! You could make a short film about your dreams! Good stuff!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Coach wrote:
Holy DICKS! You could make a short film about your dreams! Good stuff!

I thought about writing the shit down before I forget about them. I have even better ones than I wrote about, I just forget about them an hour or so after waking up.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I keep having these ones where my friends and family are murdered and I am crushed by the loss only to be arrested under the accusation of murder. I dont know what hurts more them trying to say I did it, or showing me the videos of me doing it, then me remembering and replaying the murders in detail over and over till I wake up in a pool of sweat.....aint it funny how dreams are the strangest things =)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

I'm queezy around heights and oftenly I will always have these dreams where I'm just falling through the sky, and you know when you are falling your stomach gets that weird feeling? I always wake up with that feeling in my stomach after those dreams

Last edited by Cyning of Scedenig on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 am
[n00b] Member

Cyning of Scedenig wrote:
I'm highly afraid of heights and oftenly I will always have these dreams where I'm just falling through the sky, and you know when you are falling your stomach gets that weird feeling? I always wake up with that feeling in my stomach after those dreams

I usually have the opposite type, where I'm levitating or trying to levitate and sometimes it happens and the dreams are so lucid because I can control everything I'm doing including dialogue and motion and whatnot so those dreams are always awesome.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:44 pm
[n00b] Member

I just can't remember any of my dreams :( I feel so jealous...

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:14 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Kwang! wrote:
Cyning of Scedenig wrote:
I'm highly afraid of heights and oftenly I will always have these dreams where I'm just falling through the sky, and you know when you are falling your stomach gets that weird feeling? I always wake up with that feeling in my stomach after those dreams

I usually have the opposite type, where I'm levitating or trying to levitate and sometimes it happens and the dreams are so lucid because I can control everything I'm doing including dialogue and motion and whatnot so those dreams are always awesome.

How do you control your dreams? I heard there is some special way to do it. If I could control my dreams I could F*CK whoever I wanted all night mmm

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 am
[n00b] Member

It's called lucid dreaming.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 am
[n00b] Member

Yeah, you literally have to learn how to do it, it's a conscious skill.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Thanks Reborn it sounds complicated but I'm gonna give it a try

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Forum Newbie

That is one messed up dream ! i always have crazy ass dreams when i smoke but like always i can never remember them in the morning! that and i think its strange that everytime you have a dream your always in the middle of it !

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next