n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 GWAR Concert Photos and Videos 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: GWAR Concert Photos and Videos
It sucks i never got to see Pantera play live, ive been into metal for a while Im a metal drummer actually. Never heard of Gwar though somehow, I listened to Saddam a go go (had to get better sound quality tho) Pretty brutal dude. I can't believe they play so well in those costumes, pretty cool.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Veteran Spammer

Hijacking an old thread but I saw mention of the mighty GWAR!

Just saw them a couple weeks ago in Pensacola FL where I still live. It was my second time seeing them and as always it was an AWESOME SHOW! They brought out the JagerMonster, Sacrificed Snooki from Jersey Shore, had the World Maggot, and the Bile Blaster. The most heartfelt was the encore which had Corey Smoots guitar on the wall with a spotlight (Flattus Maximus) There guitar player was found dead on the tour bus of a heart attack in November of last year. So this was only a few months after losing there comrade. Good show. I walked out a F*CKING mess. Got owned by the Bile Blaster!

Tonight I am off to see Cannibal Corpse for the 2nd time. Its been 12 years since I last saw them play live. Going up to Atlanta in June to conquer another show I have wanted to see forever and that is Iron Maiden! I have marked off quite a few shows now including Pantera 3 times, Morbid Angel, Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Soilent Green, Goatwhore 3 times, DimmuBorgir, Cryptopsy, The Dillinger Escape plan, and a good handful of other ones. Tonite though it going to be BRUTAL!

Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Love CC, my sister's boyfriend is a metal head and in a few different bands. He has met and played with CC and a bunch of others.

I missed Corey's 2nd to last show. A bunch of my friends went but I decided not to go. Really wished I wouldn't of missed it now.

If you haven't already check this out, its Corey's last recording:

Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 am
Profile YIM
Veteran Spammer

Metal Blade is actually releasing Corys solo album that he finished before he died and putting the proceeds to his family.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:46 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

L1veUndead wrote:
Metal Blade is actually releasing Corys solo album that he finished before he died and putting the proceeds to his family.

I was going to post this as well..........

He was a hell of a musician.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2